Nomads provide Murray Hill UMC with much needed
manpower (and Woman Power) to get things done!
The Nomads team that has been onsite for the last couple of weeks has blessed this church in more ways than I can count.
- Replaced rotten wood in the Sunday School building and Talbot House,
- Painted in the Sanctuary,
- Painted the Electronic Sign on the Edgewood Avenue side of the sanctuary,
- Trimmed trees and hedges around the campus,
- Pressure washed Sidewalks and awnings,
- Removed the worn carpeting outside the Narthex doors,
- Replace the sinks in the men's room in the Fellowship hall.
- and the list goes on and on.
I would like to thank each and every one of the Nomads Volunteers for their hard work and ask everyone to let the Nomads volunteers know how much you appreciate them!